CBD (cannabidiol) oil is extracted from the seeds and stalk of hemp or cannabis plants. This natural oil contains CBD in high quantity. After THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, CBD is the second of the most commonly known 85 cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. However, CBD does not create a “high” like THC, as it is non-psychotropic by nature. The information provided in this write-up will help you to understand CBD or hemp oil a little bit more.
Extraction of Pure CBD Oil
Various types of cannabis plants, naturally containing CBD, are used to extract pure hemp or CBD oil. Special extraction processes are used in order to get highly concentrated and pure cannabidiol containing various nutritional elements like terpenes, omega-3 fatty acids, chlorophyll, vitamins, other phytocannabinoids, and amino acids. This process enables CBD to be consumed as a nutritional supplement directly.
Types of CBD Hemp Oil
With the passage of time and improvement in techniques, various types of products containing CBD hemp oil, including drops, capsules, as well as chewing gums, have been developed to be consumed directly as a nutritional supplement. It can also be used topically or included in body and skin care products to improve the health of your skin, hair, nails, etc. The main aim of these CBD hemp oil products is to provide high quality and all-natural products to people who care about limiting chemicals in their personal care.
Health Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD hemp oil offers a number of health benefits as it can be consumed through the skin topically, orally in the form of pills and capsules, and inhaled as vapors to enhance its effects. Some of its health benefits may include:
- Natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving: People suffering from stiffness and pain in various parts of their body often use the products containing CBD in high amount to reduce their pain in a natural manner. Its anti-inflammatory effects have been displayed through various studies on mice and rats. It can treat chronic pain safely for anyone because it is a non-psychoactive compound found in various types of hemp plants.
- Drug withdrawal and quitting smoking: It has also been shown that the use of products containing CBD hemp oil in an inhaler/vaporizer can also help smokers quit smoking. It declines the craving for nicotine which can reduce the number of cigarettes in your daily routine. It also holds promise in reducing the withdrawal effects of substance addiction by stabilizing changing mood, anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Mental disorders and Epilepsy: Studies have shown that CBD hemp oil helps in treating various types of neuropsychiatric disorders and epilepsy. It reduces the risk of side effects of epilepsy due to its anti-seizure properties. It also treats a number of mental disorders related to epilepsy like neuronal injury, psychiatric issues, and neuro-degeneration etc.
- Fights with cancer: According to various studies CBD hemp oil is also known as anti-cancer agent as it can block the invasion or spreading of some types of cancer cells in your entire body or in a specific area. It is important to note that “slowing the growth” of tumors is not the same as “curing” cancer. Cannabis may be able to help treatment in the future, but there are no legitimate studies that convey this substance as a cancer treatment. It does, however, help to alleviate many of the horrible symptoms and side effects that come along with chemotherapy.
- Anxiety disorders: Usually patients with anxiety are advised not to use cannabis due to the presence of THC in it. THC can worsen anxiety in some cases. But it has been shown through various research studies that CBD hemp oil can help in reducing the problem of anxiety disorders.
- Type 1 diabetes: It has been shown by some recent studies that this oil can also help in reducing the symptoms of type 1 diabetes by reducing the attack by your immune system on your pancreas.
- Acne: It can also be used to treat acne caused by overworked sebaceous glands. It can also fight other inflammation in your body due to its amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
How to take CBD hemp oil as a Health Supplement
CBD hemp oil can be used as health supplement in various forms like:
- Oral application: Oral applicators are used to put the hemp oil under the tongue and hold there for about one minute before swallowing it. Many companies pack purely extracted CBD hemp oil derived from non-GMO hemp plants with an easy to use and safely sealed oral applicator. The all-natural full-spectrum pure CBD hemp oil is the natural abundance of chlorophyll, terpenes, essential fatty acids, and other naturally occurring compounds.
- Liquid form: When in liquid form, CBD oil can be taken alone, mixed in smoothies, or blended in foods to use it as a supplement for a healthy lifestyle. It is one of the most convenient ways to consume CBD as it combines pure and natural cannabidiol with MCT or medium chain triglyceride oil extracted from organic coconut oil and palm oil containing 40% Capric acid and 60% Caprylic acid. If you are worried about the taste of CBD hemp oil then using it in tincture form can be the most convenient and pleasant way to get the nutritional supplement of CBD. Flavored and sweetened CBD tinctures are especially designed to cover the taste of the oil.
- Capsules: CBD hemp oil can also be consumed in capsule form as a supplement. You can also mix them with any other vitamin you take. Many people prefer capsules simply for their ease of use.
- Vaporizers: CBD hemp oil enters your blood stream very easily when it is vaporized. Vaporization can be an effective method of taking CBD as it avoids its passage through your liver and digestive track.
- Edibles: Specially designed foods containing CBD hemp oil are known as CBD edibles. These edibles are the best and easiest way to receive enough amount of CBD in your body. As the industry expands, there are more and more options for the edible form of this supplement.
- Topicals: CBD topicals are available in the market in the form of hemp oil shampoos, skin soothing salves, anti-aging skincare products, and deep moisturizers. As a topical product CBD hemp oil is included in wide range of skin and body care products. This adds so many nourishing, natural ingredients like omega fatty acids, vitamins, chlorophyll, and terpenes, which keep your skin smooth and radiant. It is also included in topical lotions, cleansers, and salves.
- CBD isolate powder: The purest possible form of CBD cannabidiols is CBD isolate powder. This powder is found in the form of fine crystals that contain CBD. The crystals of CBD isolate powder offer a powerful effect of CBD oil in your life. Though it is a new product in this industry, it is gaining popularity among manufacturers and distributors as well as wholesalers and retailers.
Where to get CBD hemp oil products
At present, you can find an abundance of products containing hemp oil like organic concentrates, capsules, tinctures, lotions, gums, shampoos, conditioners, salves, and more. Products containing CBD oil are extracted from completely natural and legal resources and can be obtained from many online or offline stores. However, if you want to ensure the purity of this oil in your dietary supplements, you should buy them directly from the website of the manufacturing company. They will not only ensure the purity of the product but also provide you the products at very reasonable prices.